1. The Bible is the word of God: We believe the Bible to be the Word of God inspired of God and profitable for doctrine and reproof, rebuke, and correction. There is no doctrine of any merit that is outside of the Scripture, being rightly divided. (2nd Timothy 2:15, 3:16-17).
2.God the Father: We believe God the Father is the first person of the Triune Godhead; author and creator of all things eternal and Holy; to be worshipped and obeyed. (Matthew 28:9, 1st Peter 1:2, 4:19, Revelations 15:4).
3. God the Son: We believe that God the Son is the second person of the Triune Godhead; who is the Lord Jesus Christ; co-equal with the Father; eternal and Holy; who is to be worshipped and obeyed; only in His name is there salvation. (Matthew 28:19, John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8).
4. God the Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Triune Godhead; who proceeded from the Father and the Son; who is to he worshipped and obeyed; who is sent to empower the believer. (Matthew 28:19, John 15:26, Ephesians 4:30, Galatians 4:6).
5. Man: We believe that man is created in the image of God. Man is a tripartite being who is spirit, has a soul and live in a body; who has been created to worship, serve and have fellowship with God. (Genesis 1:26, 1st Thessalonians 5:23, Psalm 95:6, 1st Corinthians 1:9).
6. Angels: We believe that angels are immortal spirit beings created by God to worship, praise and serve as His messengers. There are several classes and ranks; two divisions: the Holy Angels who are loyal to God and those who minister to the judgment. (Psalm 103:20, Luke 20:36, Hebrews 1:6, 14, 2nd Peter 2:4).
7. Demons: We believe that demons are disembodied spirit beings whose main activity is to hinder the work of God on the earth. They seek to influence, oppress or possess human beings. Exercising faith in the name of Jesus defeats them. (Matthew 12:45, Luke 8:2, Acts 5:16, 8:7, Ephesians 6:12, 1st Timothy 4:1, James 2:19).
8. Sin: We believe that sin is self-willed instead of God’s will. It originated in the angelic world and entered the human race through Adam and was passed on to all his descendants. It manifests itself in transgressions and iniquities, which results in death. The only remedy is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 53:5-6, Romans 3:23, 6:23, 2nd Peter 2:4, Genesis 3:6).
9. Salvation: We believe that salvation is the all-encompassing word of redemption in its totality. There are five basic aspects of salvation, they are: deliverance, healing, safety, soundness and preservation. We believe that they are for the church throughout the ages and have never been rescinded, but are appropriated through exercising faith in the promises of God. (Isaiah 12:2, Romans 1:16, Titus 2:11, Hebrews 6:9).
10. Ordinances: We believe in and observe the following ordinances:
• Water Baptism (Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:3, Mark 16:16).
• The Lord’s Supper/ Communion (Matthew 26:26, Mark 14:22, Luke 22:19, 1st Corinthians 10:16).
11. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ: We believe that just as the first coming of the Lord Jesus Christ was fulfilled literally, according to the scriptures. The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will be fulfilled literally according to the scriptures. That he will come visibly and bodily to the earth to establish His Kingdom, which will last forever. (Matthew 26:64, 16:27, Acts 1:11, 9:28, 1st Thessalonians 5:2, Revelations 3:11, 22:20).